By way of booking a reservation with Earimil Villas the guest/s accept and agree to the following terms and conditions. These Terms & Conditions are a binding agreement between the Guest/s and Earimil Villas ABN 41 758 800 568
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
1. No confirmed booking is made until the full payment has been received by Earimil Villas. The Guest’s booking is only secured once Earimil Villas issues a written confirmation.
2. Maximum stay per booking is 29 nights. This is to ensure compliance with the definition of short stay accommodation and our local law short stay accommodation registration with the Mornington Peninsula Shire Council.
3. Please note that any credit card fees will be payable by the Guest. Earimil Villas are not liable or in any way responsible for transactional charges passed on to our customers by credit card institutions, banking institutions or merchant service providers (international or domestic), these lay solely with the Guest.
4. Earimil Villas process payments and refunds in Australian Dollars as per our advertised rates and in adherence with our cancellation policies.
5. By process of booking with Earimil Villas, the cardholder of the card for which secures the booking provides consent to Earimil Villas to store payment credentials for future use without active engagement from the cardholder. Future payments are for but not limited to any lost or stolen items not listed as complimentary, repairs to damage, smoke fumigation, bug fumigation and extra cleaning charges as or if required with respect to the use and occupancy of the property.
6. If a situation should arise where the stored payment credentials will be used, Earimil Villas will provide advanced written notice to the Guest / Cardholder that a future payment request will be made and the reason for the payment.
7. Any booking made via a third party booking platform will be subject to the terms and conditions of the platform for which the booking was made.
8. For bookings made with Earimil Villas directly on the Earimil Villas website, that booking is subject to the following terms and conditions;
9. Any Cancellation request received greater than 30 days from the booked check in date will be refund in full by Earimil Villas. Cancellation requests received between 7 days to 30 days before the booked check in date will receive a 50% refund for each night booked. Any cancellation request received less than 7 days before the booked check in date will not be eligible for a refund.
10. Any Cancellation request received within 48 hours after making a booking will be refund in full if the cancellation request is made more than 14 days before the booked check in date.
CHANGE OR CANCELLATION BY EARIMIL VILLAS
11. Earimil Villas reserves the right to relocate guests to alternative accommodation or to cancel any booking where it is necessary to do so as a result of a force majeure, or any other occurrence outside of Earimil Villas control.
12. In the event of changes or complete cancellation, Earimil Villas liability will be limited to the refund of 100% of the booking amount paid. In no event will Earimil Villas be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages, including travel expense, alternative lodging, or other expense.
13. Earimil Villas does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, riot, strikes, sickness, acts of terrorism or any other cause.
14. The Guest acknowledges that all personal items and vehicles (including vehicle contents) belonging to the Guest, and invitees remain the Guest’s responsibility. Earimil Villas do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to such items.
15. Any facilities at the Property which are available for the Guest’s use will be used at their own risk and Earimil Villas do not accept any responsibility for injury or loss suffered as a result of such use.
16. The Guest is responsible for any call out charges incurred through damage or misuse of alarms, appliances and electronics or excessive use of services.
17. In the event that Earimil Villas insurance policy is used to cover damage caused by guests, the Guest will be liable for any excess.
GUEST RESPONSIBILITY & RULES
18. The Guest agrees to comply with these Terms & Conditions and the Guest Rules.
19. The Guest is responsible for ensuring the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival. This includes interiors, carpets, blinds, all fixtures and fittings as well as placing rubbish and recycling in appropriate bins when vacating the property. Any excessive cleaning, loss or damage to the property caused by the Guest, or debts or charges incurred will be itemised and charged to the Guest.
The Guest agrees to:
20. Notify Earimil Villas immediately of any damage or defect in respect of the property or its fixtures and fittings, or the failure of any mechanical or electrical appliances in the property. Damages and breakages both directly or indirectly caused by the Guest will be charged to the Guest.
21. Ensure that they act in a responsible manner at all times, and act with respect towards other guests, neighbours and the Property Owner. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is NOT acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council. Guests must observing quiet hours at outdoor areas between 11:00pm and 7:00am.
22. Park vehicles within the property boundary. Guest cars should not be parked out on the street and must not be parked on the nature strip areas.
23. Keep all doors and windows locked whenever the property is left unoccupied.
24. Allow Earimil Villas Management, or our agents and contractors, to have access to the Property at all reasonable hours during the day to carry out essential repairs or other works to the Property.
25. Ensure that the Internet connection is used for legal purposes only. The Guest will be responsible for any illegal downloads during their stay.
The Guest agrees not to:
26. Do anything that adversely affects or compromises any insurance for the Property.
27. Rearrange, change or remove any furniture, fixtures, installations, artwork or fittings at the property.
28. Use the property for any improper, immoral or illegal purpose, nor consume any illegal substances whilst on the premises.
29. Smoke inside the Property or in immediate surrounding outside areas. Should tobacco odour be noted during your stay, or at checkout, you will incur additional cleaning and fumigation costs.
NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS
30. The total number of guests staying in each villa may not exceed two. Earimil Villas reserves the right to refuse entry or evict the entire party if the number of persons occupying a villa exceeds the number stipulated in this contract.
31. Zero Tolerance: Earimil Villas reserves the absolute right to require any individual to vacate a property for disruptive behaviour, in which case there would be no refund of any rental payment.
32. Pets are not permitted to stay on the property.
33. Earimil Villas doesn’t accept any responsibility for any disturbances to the Guest arising from work being carried out on neighbouring property and land. The Guest shall not be liable for any compensation or refund arising from any such disturbance, nuisance or annoyance outside the control of Earimil Villas.
34. Increased occupancy, vehicle traffic, excessive noise, or illegal activity, will result in eviction, and the forfeiture of all booking fees.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
35. Unless otherwise agreed, Guest Check-In time is from 3:00 PM on the day of arrival and Check-Out time is on or before 11:00AM on the day of departure. If you require special arrival/departure times, please contact us ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate you and try to arrange for the changes.
36. Late departures may incur additional charges plus any additional staff or cleaning waiting time costs. If there is any damage to the property, the guest is require to notify us prior to the guests departure.
COMPLAINTS & DISPUTES
37. Should any problem occur with the property, the Guest must immediately (within 24 hours) notify Earimil Villas. The Guest should allow reasonable time to remedy the problem.
38. Vacating the property without Earimil Villas authorisation does not constitute an adequate cause for a refund. The Guest is responsible for informing Earimil Villas of any complaint and allow a reasonable opportunity to remedy the problem during the stay period; failure to do so will void any claim following the stay period.
39. Any Earimil Villas claim to recoup costs from a Guest as a a result of loss, theft, accidental or negligent damage to Earimil Villas property or any other costs or fines caused by the Guest will be notified to the Guest in writing prior to processing a future payment request using the Guest’s stored payment credentials. Earimil Villas may place a pre authorisation on the card of which stored payment credentials are held prior to this written notification and future payment request actioned.